Succulents are quickly becoming a must-have for everyone, and it's no surprise. These beautiful plants are easy to maintain, add a pop of color to any room, and studies show that taking care of a plant is great for your health. Here's how you can get in on the succulent craze!
1. Hanging glass succulents are popping up everywhere; you'd be lying if you said you didn't secretly want one. The green-on-glass combo creates an ultra-modern look that fits into any space- you can get one here!
2. Open-air flat terrariums add beauty and nature to your desk space but save you the trouble of figuring out how to hang glass over your head. They come in a variety of sizes, ranging from a single plant to a beautiful mini-ecosystem.
3. Geometric glass planters have exploded in popularity, adding to the overall modern look. Adding one of these to your home will definitely get those creative juices flowing!
4. Create-your-own terrarium kits are also popping up, adding a creative element to the mix. We like this one from Amazon that includes "the basics" to creating your own green masterpiece!
5. New to the succulent space, air plants require no soil and only the occasional submerging of water to thrive. Their lack of soil makes these plants easy to move around, allowing you to swap out containers as you please. You can get an assortment of several air plants here.
6. If you have the space, why not create a full, blown-out succulent garden? Creating, tending, and managing your own garden has shown to improve your overall sense of well-being. Get planting!
Picture courtesy of Amazon.com
7. If you decide to go with air plants, but you're feeling more of an underwater vibe, consider these sea urchin planters. When hung upside down, these little things look like jellyfish happily swimming along!
What succulents or other similar plants have you added to your home? Or do you have a plant to expand your collection? Let us know in the comments!