If you've just moved into a new place, you know how hard it can be to make the space feel "yours". Even if you've lived in the same place your whole life, there's always room to spice things up. These gifts are designed for spaces new and old, with something for almost everyone on your list.
1. Cruiser Turntable: For your hipster niece or nephew with a new apartment, this turntable will fill the room with the special sound that only a vinyl can afford. Throw in a couple of vinyl Led Zeppelin records and you've secured Favorite Aunt status for years to come.
2. Tanzanian Freesia Mottled Candles: Hand-poured and fragranced with Tanzanian freesia flowers in full bloom, this collection of candles looks way more expensive than it actually is, making it the perfect gift for anyone!
3. Octeapus Tea Infuser: For the tea-obsessed friend, this adorable octopus tea infuser will add some cheer to their day while they think of the amazing person who bought this for them.
4. Frosted Bulb String Lights: Everyone loves lighting their outdoor areas, but few go through the motions of putting up lights. Give that friend with the cute balcony a gift that will make their outdoor space pop! Also perfect for that Christmas-obsessed relative who can never have enough lights!
5. How to Cook Grains Print - Mint: For those new to cooking or those looking to decorate their kitchen, this cute and informative print is the perfect solution- learn how to cook every grain you'll ever need.
6. Infinity Instruments Sofia Elegant Design Wall Clock: The fanciest looking clock for the best price- perfect for your mom’s entryway or your own wall!
7. Frame USA Classic Picture Frame: And lastly, a classic, an oldie but a goodie- perfect for grandma, mom, and anyone over 40: a classic picture frame. Slap in a photo of you to make this frame a permanent feature in your grandma’s living room.