Betternest Forums Do-It-Yourself Wind chimes for garden?
RICHA
2018-08-21 6:40 am
Wind chimes for garden?

I was thinking of hanging wind chime in the front porch of my house. Then I thought of hanging the wind chime in my garden. Now the problem is the wind chime will attract a lot of dust so I was thinking of metallic wind chime. Will it look good in the garden?

Maria Lopez
2018-10-22 11:09 am

richaverma:

I was thinking of hanging wind chime in the front porch of my house. Then I thought of hanging the wind chime in my garden. Now the problem is the wind chime will attract a lot of dust so I was thinking of metallic wind chime. Will it look good in the garden? he could try layla

I have the same idea

Russell Noah
2019-01-16 12:54 pm

I love wind chimes! On every Christmas, I purchased the new one and till now I have a total of 5 wind chimes in my garden.​​​​​​​

John Kane
2019-03-26 10:57 am

Wind chimes rules. I personally don’t like metallic wind chimes, but I guess it’s up to personal preferences.

Dewan Farhana
2019-03-28 10:51 pm

I think wind chimes can be a great addition to your garden! In parts of Asia, it is said to bring good luck, and is a part of Feng Shui. Personally, I think the beautiful rhythmic sounds add a soothing therapy to help clear the mind. The key is finding a sound that you love. I really like the butterfly ones (added a photo below).

Subscribe to our newsletter