Betternest Forums General Discussion What are some ways I can make my house always smell great?
Kenan Lebowski
2017-03-27 10:25 pm
What are some ways I can make my house always smell great?
Kelsey Jenson
2017-03-30 9:42 pm

I’m obsessed with having my space smell great! I love the Airwick plug-ins because they provide a constant source of fragrance. I also use essential oil diffusers for a more subtle and natur-y smell, especially in my dining room; the Lampe Berger oils are also great. And I have a large stock of candles that I light up whenever I’m in the mood for a particular fragrance.

Robin Crawford
2017-03-30 11:17 pm

Candles, candles, candles! Simply lighting up a candle in my home makes it smell really awesome, and I love to change it up and put out different ones depending on the season or holiday.

Christina Lobo
2017-03-30 11:21 pm

I prefer very organic and healthy/safe smells. You can mix lavender with water for a pleasant simple smell or hang dried herbs. Make potpourri for a cozy and warm smell. You can also boil good smells- so for example, fill a medium sized pot with water and place on the stove, and put in peels of fruits such as orange or lemon and let it boil for 20 minutes. Lastly you can put Tea Tree oil in your cabinets for a great smell.

Allison Bre
2017-03-30 11:30 pm

If you are concerned that your house smells from cooking, I’d suggest washing everything frequently; this includes pillows, sofa cushion covers, towels etc. with a nice smelling detergent/softener – I love the Sea Salt Neroli from Caldrea because of the fresh and citrus-like smell. Also, incense works great to counteract strong cooking smells such as when using garlic, turmeric etc. Also, change your air filters often.

sonamwsingh
2019-01-09 5:16 am

Add more windows to your home that help for the ventilation that also help to make your house always smell great. Buy your window with expert advice and here get the list of window suppliers Nagpur to find the best piece of window.

John Kane
2019-03-23 6:17 am

Well, I love using candles to make the room smells great.

Subscribe to our newsletter